How do I spend my day in this lockdown?

 How do I spend my day in this lockdown?

To keep myself somewhat busy, I have joined in many classes. I have joined in keyboard class, VSN class, sloka class, Dharma vidhya patashala, Hindi class, vedic maths class, music classes. I have at least two classes a day, and I like it. On Saturday I have all these classes. In keyboard I completed 2 levels. In VSN class we chant Vishnu Saharanama once in a week. Sloka class is conducted every day and I learn many sloka. We learn many things in Dharma Vidya Patashala, like Ramayana, Mahabharata, bhagavathgeetha and many things. I completed the first 2 exams in Hindi and now I am learning Rashtrabhasha. Vedhic mathematics  is combined with Dharma Vidhya Patashala and they teach very simple methods to subtract, add ect. I am learning varnam in music class. I have joined a kanada music class also and I have learnt 4 songs till now. My school classes start on June 10th. So I guess I will be busy from then.

Comments

  1. Too busy in lockdown... All the best for new schooling

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HINDI JOURNEY

SHADOW AND BONE

ARIJIT SINGH