HOLIDAYS

                                 Somewhat Happy Holidays


so, where to begin...... this is my 9th annual holidays. there is a lot of Homeworks given. they sent it through a pdf. you should look at the audacity of theirs to say happy holidays at the end of the pdf. My mom has been suggesting me to write blogs from a really long time. But I did not do it just because she was asking me to. Now that she has stopped advising, I'm starting my blog. 😂. Anyway, welcome to my blog. If you don't know who I am, stay that way. Last year was good academically. Why care abt personal life. I just hope that the next year gets better. This holiday I quit my music class, mainly because my teacher was way busier than me. I lost interest in keyboard a long time ago. I still enjoy listening to it though. I have interest in singing though. I am going to continue practicing singing so that I don't lose touch. I'm starting me hiit workout again tomorrow. I gained a lotta wait, so it's better if I start tomorrow. I have also started reading some books. I'll write the review on the next blog. tataa...👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HINDI JOURNEY

SHADOW AND BONE

ARIJIT SINGH