SHADOW AND BONE

                        REVIEW OF SHADOW AND BONE





Shadow and bone is a Netflix series. Mostly everyone knows that. I wanted to read the books first to get an amazing experience. It's written by an author named Leigh Bardugo. After reading the first book I realized that the series is pretty different from the book. New characters which were not even mentioned in the book were introduced. I think they mixed two series of books. Anyway, coming to the book, it was really good with some unexpected twists and a sad ending. which is not that sad. Random villagers die. Once you start reading, you can't stop. It's that interesting from the start. The main characters Alina Starkov and Mal have a good chemistry. They go through a lot of difficult scenarios. The darkling is portrayed as a good character. This is just to confuse us as he is the villain of the story. sorry for the spoiler😁. It feels as if you are entering into a new verse or realm. The characters start to feel like family just like harry potter. (I'm not comparing them). I'm reading the second book of the trilogy. I'll review it once I'm done. tataaa....👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HINDI JOURNEY

ARIJIT SINGH