ARIJIT SINGH


 I hv been listening to Arijit's songs since I was a little child. I just didn't know who Arijit was. I left my old apartment on 19th August 2021. Until then, I had a lot of favorite Hindi songs. So, I started creating a playlist of all favorites. As I started feeling more and more lonely, I took the support of music. I started to be obsessed with all those 6-7 songs on my playlist. One day, while scrolling through my playlist, I found one common factor in all of those songs. ARIJIT SINGH. I had been obsessed with him without even knowing it. Then I started to explore more songs of him and fell in love with his voice. It was such a bliss to listen to. Today after like two years I hv 75 songs in my playlist. All of which are sung by Arijit. One of the humblest stars I have ever seen. Now he is the king of songs in Bollywood. 3rd most followed on Spotify etc.. I still add a bunch of songs to my playlist every day. His songs literally pulled me out of depression. Even though most of it are sad songs, his voice was what pulled me out. I can't thank him enough. Some elderly people might find this funny because they think depression is some kind of a foreign disease or something ๐Ÿ˜‚. But I think most people can relate. It doesn't have to be music or Arijit Singh, but you can relate. One of his songs I recommend is Binte Dil. He won national award for this one rightfully. This is a mix Persian and Arabic music in the voice of Arijit. The way he sings just gives goosebumps. My friend agreed so I'm pretty sure we all can. Mein Parwana and Dil Banane Waalaya are some of the most underrated songs according to me. So don't hesitate to listen to it. Some people don't listen to hindi songs just because they want to rebel against Hindi or something ๐Ÿ˜‚. But if you actually love music, you'll know that music is the universal language. So, the language does not matter. Anyway, this is enough for today. So, tataaa...๐Ÿ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HINDI JOURNEY

SHADOW AND BONE