Very low budget home alone

 Once, my parents had gone for shopping, with me alone in the house. I had locked the house and I was talking to my uncle. I wanted to take something from the other room just to show something to them. I cut the call to go get it. As soon as I entered the room, the door closed shut. It was like the wind blew on purpose. Apparently that room lacked a door handle as we were lazy to get it fixed.

I had left the phone in the other room. I can't get out of the room. I had locked the main door with the key hanging in the keyhole. Which made it impossible to open it from the other side. And I started crying like craaaaazyyyyy. 

Then I began to shout and scream for help. It was a small apartment but apparently my  voice is super low and squeaky. So no one could hear me. You know when you can hear someone singing from the bathroom so clearly? Sometimes even the soap smell is so strong. So I used my brain and started screaming for help from the bathroom. Hoping that someone using their washroom would hear me. But no luck.

After almost 1hr of screaming, A guy at a factory opposite to our apartment heard me. He thought I was a boy though. Not that it matters. I asked him to call my parents for help. After that I was searching for the door handle for a really long time. Hoping that if I find it I can figure out a way to come out of the room. 

My dad came for my rescue. Or atleast thats what I thought. And he came up with a intelligent idea, no one could have ever thought of. He "calmly" explained how to open a door assuming that I had a doorknob, I just couldnt get it to open. I was already so pissed off but still had to "calmly" tell him that I had no door knob to start with๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚. Then he got pissed at my mom for absolutely no reason. 

And then the entire apartment started to freak out trying to help me. There were a lot of people trying to knock off the main door, trying to break the lock of the balcony and all kinds of stuff which would cause us a lot of expense. While all these were happening, I was sitting in my room hugging a teddy bear and still looking for a door knob. I never really thought about searching the wardrobe thinking that no fool would possibly keep a doorknob hidden between clothes. And of course I was wrong. I found the door know between my clothes. I tried to fix it to the door and I succeeded. I came out of the room and saved us a lot of expense ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You should hv seen the faces of the electricians and workers. They were so pissed coz they just lost a huge amount of money and had also wasted their time. I was, though, terrified of what had just happened. There were people hugging me but I couldn't really understand what was going on. I just sat in my sofa thinking about life ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

After all that mess, my mom tells me that All THIS TIME, she KNEW where the door knob was. She couldn't bother to even utter a word about it as she thought it WOULDNT HELP๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HINDI JOURNEY

SHADOW AND BONE

ARIJIT SINGH