Malampuzha dam

 


Malampuzha trip

 

 When I was in 5th grade, me and my parents were thinking to go to Malampuzha dam, and then decided to go later. That very day, my school arranged a Malampuzha trip. What a co-incidence right? My mom paid for the trip. Me and my friends were very excited to go to the Malampuzha dam. We also decided the snacks that each should bring.  We brought the same snacks that we decided to bring. On the way to Malampuzha , we went to aquarium. The entrance was like a fish’s mouth. We saw many types of fish. We even saw a star fish. It was fun seeing everything with friends. Then we went to see the snakes. There were many types of snakes with different colors. I didn’t sleep the whole night because of this. If I close my eyes I saw snakes. Then we went to the rock garden. It was beautiful. There was a women’s statue made of a rock, and many things like a small hut. Then we reached Malampuzha dam.  We ate our lunch there. We went over the dam. There was a land in between the water. We saw some letters on it. Then we played in a park. That was amazing. We enjoyed a lot. If you are planning to visit Malmpuzha dam after this pandemic try to visit these places.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HINDI JOURNEY

SHADOW AND BONE

ARIJIT SINGH